BOC in Denmark

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Jul 10 11:43:06 EDT 1997

>Can somebody tell me how they can afford to come in Europe and
>play only one date in a small venue in a small country... What makes
>BOC so different to the other bands? Who is now managing them?
>Are they satisfied with this? Do they care? I am really frustrated to
>know that they are coming over here but too far for me anyway
>this time...

Maybe they were going anyways?

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however
Barony of Silverwater                =   is to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman