BOC: WHERE is Quicksand?

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu Jul 10 11:47:28 EDT 1997

>Sure Dan - but, if you had read the FAQ yourself, you should know that
>"Arthur Comics" and "What is Quicksand?" are somewhat available.  ;-)

I have read it! I have read it! I have read it! I have read it! :-)
But...

>These 2 songs are from the (never-released) Stalk-Forrest Group EP "St.
>Cecilia".  You can probably find someone who has a tape of all the songs
>on the EP, but also Elektra did release about 200 copies of a radio-only
>promo that had the 2 songs mentioned, so it is quite a collectible.  Also,
>the two songs were put on a bootleg (er, "live import") recording along
>with the 4-song EP that Columbia released (from Nugget's Pizza Parlour in
>NY in 1972) - check the FAQ for which title it is.  Also, Arthur Comics
>was included in a (4-record, I believe) box set put out by Elektra called
>Elektrok.

...this is what I call _not_ available...
...and this Elektrok thing -wasn't that back in the '70s???

>But, your best bet in hearing these songs is probably via a tape trade
>with someone who has the St. Cecilia tracks on tape.

I know just what to do! If we can get a BOC-lers-only BOC concert... then can
we also press Stalk Forrest CDs!!! It's a good idea, isn't it? :-)
I can burn CDs at my university... so who's got the tapes? :-)

                        mvh -Daniel

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN