HW: Moorcock & Comics

dave cohen lapis at POBOX.UPENN.EDU
Thu Jul 10 11:48:01 EDT 1997

        i have to say i'm really disappointed with the current series,
        mostly due to the artwork (elric has really wavy hair which
        makes him look like he's having one bad hair day, no wonder he's so
        damn gloomy. also, anytime there's a far away shot of a character
        eyes turn to dots and noses to little backward L's), looked back
        at that first series from Pacific, which was much better...

        BTW are there any other dates possible for the HW august tour??
        [perhaps, dare i hope a philly gig??]

        --dave