HW: EMI remasters?

Mike Ellis ellis at MCC.COM
Thu Jul 10 13:52:49 EDT 1997

> > That is slightly less than top dollar. (well maybe not, in your area.?)i
> > have never seen them for less than $29.00 each. space ritual for
> > something like 40$. Maybe they are only that high from MY
>
> Well, maybe I should have said "a lot more than $100".  :-)  I think
> I paid $30 apiece for the single disks and $40 for Space Ritual.

Check out RPM records at rpmrecords.com. They have the single disks
for $25 and SR for $31 (order over a $100 and shipping is free,
plus sales tax if you live in Texas)

> Between the Hawkwind remasters, the Black Sabbath remasters, the AC/DC
> remasters, and now the Rush remasters... jeez, would they please stop
> issuing remasters long enough for me to afford a decent stereo to play
> them back on?!!  :-)

There's also been a SECOND remastering of the Hendrix albums
which the promo blurbs claim as being sonically better than the previous
remasters only a couple of years ago ...