BOC In Denmark

Scott Heller heller at HAGEDORN.DK
Fri Jul 11 07:35:41 EDT 1997

I will post all the information about where it is and how to get there
from København this weekend or very soon. It is at a big outdoor stage
right on the ocean on the island of Amager just north of the airport.
YOu can take the bus there, but not the train. I will find out what bus
numbers from the main København station etc..  The show starts at 14 and
ends at 21. The headliners are Status Quo. BOC is listed next on the
bill.

More later,

scott