Space Daze (no TD content)

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Jul 11 16:09:31 EDT 1997

Marshall asks...

>>See these conflicting reports about the 4th Space Box disc?  Some people
>>get one by Dark Matter, some by OB1, some by the Pressurehed guys...
>
>OK, now I'm curious - does anyone have a tracklist for
>this box?  Or at least for the 1st 3 CDs?

I posted the track list about 6 weeks ago.  Maybe it's in the boc-l archive
or the codex?  Of course, the track lists are the same as for the two
separate compilations that this box set comes from, i.e., Space Daze (2CD
set that went with the Dave Thompson book of the same name), and then Space
Daze 2000...the light blue one.  If you've already got these, you don't need
this box.

At that time, I didn't realize the bonus CD varied from box to box.  Mine
was 'Access and Amplify' by 'The Brain'.  Now, of course, we realize that
several others are possible.

Keith H. (FAA)