Strange Daze 97

Crawford Smith bk977 at FREENET.BUFFALO.EDU
Fri Jul 11 19:18:46 EDT 1997

On Thu, 10 Jul 1997, Duane Hoyt wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> In regards to the mystery guests mentioned in the Strange Daze 97
> flyer, I have a wild guess.  This is speculation on my
> part, but isn't Lemmy touring the U.S. at the present time?
>
> See ya,
>
> Duane
>
> --
> Back to the Earth I screamed, and no one listened to me.
> Back to the Earth I lived, and they all followed.
>                                    Rusted Root

Motorhead appearance?  Very likely -- their tour with (fer chrissakes)
W.A.S.P. was cancelled, owing to the fact that W.A.S.P. was pissed that
most of the folks were there to see Motorhead, and bailed when W.A.S.P.
hit the stage.  So, yeah, Motorhead's got a sudden chunk of free time with
no gigs scheduled.

YFNR

Crawford

   ^
  /i\
 /   \      "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."