BOC: WHERE is Quicksand?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Jul 11 22:39:04 EDT 1997

>>But, your best bet in hearing these songs is probably via a tape trade
>>with someone who has the St. Cecilia tracks on tape.
>
>I know just what to do! If we can get a BOC-lers-only BOC concert... then can
>we also press Stalk Forrest CDs!!! It's a good idea, isn't it? :-)
>I can burn CDs at my university... so who's got the tapes? :-)

My tape is rather lousy quality, I don't know how many generations
of copies it went through...

But wasn't there still the slim possibility of this getting
released?

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however
Barony of Silverwater                =   is to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman