HW: trek to sherman

Dan Witt hawkwind1 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Jul 12 22:08:06 EDT 1997

Given the facts that Sherman 8-30 is the only place Hawkwind is playing
for sure and it looks like a great gig, I am preparing to make plans on
getting there.  So far the cheapest travel I've found is Amtrak, $199.00
round trip, to erie,PA and back to St. Paul. It's a 20 hour trip. Flying
it would seem will cost $800.00+ from the 2 quotes I've gotten.

Anybody else on the list find any cheaper transportation?  Is there an
estimated crowd size for this festival yet?
--
Standing on the runway waiting for take off

Dan Witt
MInneapolis, MN USA