BOC: Sandy Pearlman

Sean Flaherty sflahert at CAPECOD.NET
Sun Jul 13 19:44:58 EDT 1997

Hi, I hope these questions dont seem too strange.
I'm trying to understand Sandy Pearlmans role with the band.
I have checked the discography (and yes John, I have read the FAQ :-))
and have seen the quantity of writing credits he has had.
        Not too much has been written about Sandy in the early years with the
band. ( I dont have any copies of morning final so I may be completely
wrong) Anyways I guess what I'm getting at is every time his name is
mentioned in reference to the band it makes me more curious than before.
Anyone have any insight as to Sandy's connection to the band?
                                                Thanks, Sean