BOC: Sandy Pearlman

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Jul 14 00:40:59 EDT 1997

>Hi, I hope these questions dont seem too strange.
>I'm trying to understand Sandy Pearlmans role with the band.
>I have checked the discography (and yes John, I have read the FAQ :-))
>and have seen the quantity of writing credits he has had.
>        Not too much has been written about Sandy in the early years with the
>band. ( I dont have any copies of morning final so I may be completely
>wrong) Anyways I guess what I'm getting at is every time his name is
>mentioned in reference to the band it makes me more curious than before.
>Anyone have any insight as to Sandy's connection to the band?

Your next step is to read the Goldmine article.  (just keep in
mind Al has mentioned a few parts weren't quite the way they
were in there, but that's more for later stuff not early stuff)....

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however
Barony of Silverwater                =   is to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman