hawkwind phantasy

Duane Hoyt gs590 at CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU
Mon Jul 14 06:12:06 EDT 1997

Hello all,

Phantasy refered to in a previous post is the Phantasy, in
Lakewood, Ohio.  Actually this is an excellent place to see the Hawks, as
it is a smaller, more personal venue.  I seriously don't expect
tickets to last for this show, based on the amount of people that
were at the 95 HW show.  The Phantasy probably can only hold
half the amount.

See you,
Duane

--
Back to the Earth I screamed, and no one listened to me.
Back to the Earth I lived, and they all followed.