HW: Church of Hawkwind contributors

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Jul 14 05:04:00 EDT 1997

In article <01BC8E0D.14910A60 at host5-99-45-92.btinternet.com>, Andrew
Gilham <Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> writes

>I might have said "Star Cannibal" has silly words - which it does - but
>that's not a negative review; dig that bass at the end of it!  And then
>turn "Joker at the Gate" WAY up loud...

Yeah, but you've got to have the LP to get the effect of the segue.
Another ultra-volume bit is the lift-off at the end of "Living in the
Future" - that really is awesome! My last house had loose floorboards
and sash windows which all started resonating at various points - it was
like the whole room came alive!