BOC : concerts in Europe ?

Harriet Rochefort HWelty at COMPUSERVE.COM
Mon Jul 14 15:12:05 EDT 1997

After months of lurking, this is my first post to the list. I am 21 years
old and I have been listening to BÖC for 3 years. I saw them in concert in
Paris in December of 1995. This concert was awesome and it was a great joy
to be able to hear two new songs (See you in black and Harvest Moon), plus
Buck's great solo on Last Days Of May.
I read somewhere on the Internet that they might come to Denmark for a
concert in August and I would like to know if they plan to come back to
France one of these days. Does anybody have the answer to this ?
My second question deals with a CD I bought recently. It is called
Champions Of Rock and it contains the same re-recorded songs than Cult
Classic (it's cheaper though!). It seems to be manufactured in Holland by
"Disky". Is this a legal copy of Cult Classic or a pirate record ?

Bye and good health to you !

Benjamin Rochefort <HWelty at compuserve.com>