hawkwind phantasy

Ian R Fines ianfines at JUNO.COM
Mon Jul 14 18:54:15 EDT 1997

On Mon, 14 Jul 1997 06:12:06 -0400 Duane Hoyt
<gs590 at CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU> writes:
>Hello all,
>
>Phantasy refered to in a previous post is the Phantasy, in
>Lakewood, Ohio.  Actually this is an excellent place to see the Hawks,
>as
>it is a smaller, more personal venue.  I seriously don't expect
>tickets to last for this show, based on the amount of people that
>were at the 95 HW show.  The Phantasy probably can only hold
>half the amount.
>
>See you,
>Duane

Hi---
Are you near the Phantasy?  If you are, could you possibly buy me 2 tix
if I send you the cash?  It would be more than appreciated....I read in
the original promotion packet sent out by Jim L. that he expected 3000
people.  Is this for real, or can the Phantasy even hold that amount?

Also, I'm wondering if anyone in the Cleveland/Ohio area could take find
some space for two Hawkfans after the show (I don't want to have to drive
home after the experience!).

Later

Ian Fines
IanFines at juno.com
members.wbs.net/homepages/b/l/o/bloomdidobaddegrasse.html