Summerdaze

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Jul 15 15:01:17 EDT 1997

Maybe John mentioned this, but the Summerdaze disc lists the current
band lineup, yet during Godzilla's solo parts, EB refers to John on
the bass and John Micelli on drums.  Was this Jon Rogers on bass?
I'm not too familiar with that incarnation of the band.  Micelli was
playing with them during the winter, but Rondinelli was pounding the
hides when I saw them last Sat.

Aside:  The Pat Travers material is worthwhile for sure, and Foghat,
well I guess you either love 'em or hate 'em, but I suspect that they
come off better in person than on record, and the total equals more
than the sum of the parts.  Not bad at all, IMHO...

theo