BOC Live at T-Rex club

Bill Futreal PsychoGuy at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 15 17:50:29 EDT 1997

<< If
 anything, they come off more as Buck, Eric, Danny and 2 other guys.  And
 if it weren't for some in-between banter by Eric, it looks like the
 Buck/Danny show up there in terms of overall presentation live. >>

This is the kind of thread the really makes this list worth reading, IMHO.
 Like you, John, I think Danny has really become an integral part of the live
show.  And while Bobby may very well be a hired hand (which doesn't detract
from his drumming), Allen was the most energetic I remember seeing him in a
long time recently in Atlanta....playing a lot of guitar, moving around a
lot, coming to the front and wings of the stage with Eric.  As for Buck, he's
got to be at his absolute best nowadays...he's never been smoother.  My wife,
who saw her 1st BOC show in Atlanta on 6/21, called Buck hypnotic.  I have to
agree...his playing really can not be adequately described!

Bill
BOC & tBS Workshop:  http://www.mindspring.com/~futreal/boc.htm