Days of the underground - Magic Michael????

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Jul 15 17:56:02 EDT 1997

Christian sayz...

>Flippin' thru (in more ways than one) Kris Tait's HW book, there was
>mention of the band (?) Magic Michael losing out to a power cut at the
>Greasy Trucker's Party. Is it possible this could either be a) Moorcock or
>b) some other Michael or c) all of the above d) none of the above or e) a
>figment of my imagination

Might that have been 'Magic Muscle', the band featuring Adrian Shaw (and in
the 90's version, Simon House)?  They were the opening band on the Space
Ritual tour (where the 'Laughs & Thrills' live recordings (not so good
quality unfortunately) came from).  I wouldn't be surprised if they were
supposed to play at Greasy Trucker's as well.

Keith H. (FAA)