BOC remasters?

Thu Jul 17 15:48:04 EDT 1997

Bolle has told me that the catalog will definitely be remastered eventually.
What he really knows about it I don't know -- but, perhaps he knows of
definite PLANS to do this, but plans have a way of falling through.  He
knew that Sony was planning a "BOC Box Set", and we got WOTT instead.  Now,
Sony may very well intended to do a box set, and then scaled back the
project.  Anyway, I hope the catalog would be remastered, and maybe add
extra tracks that were recorded but not released, and maybe stuff like "I
Love the Night" with all 3 verses (of course, I don't know exactly what
was originally recorded) and maybe some outtakes or something.  To me
though, and Bolle and I disagree on this, I'd much rather have them
release stuff that hasn't been released, rather than releasing remasters
of stuff I've already got.

Oh, and to answer your question, I guess I don't know if there will be
BOC remasters...

John