HW:Space Daze

Scott Heller heller at HAGEDORN.DK
Fri Jul 18 08:48:57 EDT 1997

Hej from Denmark!

I just wanted to encourage all the people who will be attending the
SPACE DAZE festival to please go see Architechtural Metaphor and Alien
Planetscapes! Doug Walker of Alien Planetscapes or AP for short just
sent me a tape of their recent CD recording sessions and this is awesome
space rock music. The new guitar player has added a heavier element to
the band and doug is totally over the top. The whole band is made up of
great musicians who have played music for many years.

I also have a new web page with a section dedicated to Arc Met. Check it
out at:

http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/stage/7713

Please send me any comments you may have. The band contact for Arc met
is not yet active as I have lost that info in the move. Sorry.

scott

Looking forward to BOC on august 9th! I already have my ticket.