HAWKWIND NYC AUG29

Jeff Berry nexus at PANIX.COM
Sun Jul 20 11:07:57 EDT 1997

>        BTW where is Coney Island High in nyc (on Coney Island as
>        the name suggests? what's the best way to get there
>        from penn station or grand central (ie midtown manhatten)

You've probably already been contacted, but CIH is actually
on St. Mark's Place in Manhattan.  The best way to get there from
Penn is to walk over on 34 to Broadway and catch the N/R downtown
to Astor Place/8th St.  Get off and walk East.  It's about a half
a block up on St. Marks

>From Grand Central catch a green train (4/5/6, I don't remember
exactly which) and again get off at Astor Place/8th.  That puts
you about a block further east than the N/R.

JB