OFF: Leaving the list

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Mon Jul 21 08:12:07 EDT 1997

Hey folks, just letting you know I'm unsubscribing. But fear not, I shall be
back ! I'm just in the process of moving (to the States ! *grin*) but as
soon as I'm settled and have a new provider, I'll subscribe back on. Should
be sometime in September.

For those who might need to reach me between now and September, you can use
icarus at pelnet.com or rockprog at geocities.com. Might take me a while to read &
answer your message (depending where I am when you send it ;-) but it'll be
saved until I can check my mail...

Farewell, my friends !

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/