The Usual Suspects / C-1 Setlist Draft

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Jul 21 09:35:31 EDT 1997

Torgo said>Hey!

>Ok, I saw something BOC related yesterday that was kinda cool. I had just
>spent a week in Bar Harbor, Maine and was cruising westbound on the >Mass
Pike (I-90) towards the New York border around near Blandford, >Mass. I
 was hot and very tired, and when I looked up and did a serious >double
take.

>There, in BRIGHT FLUORESCENT ORANGE paint on the side of a bridge >going over
I-90 were THREE perfectly painted (possibly stenciled) Blue >Oyster
Cult Symbols. At first I thought I was seeing things, that possibly
>the heat combined with that road-weary zombie mentality that settles
in on >long journeys was playing tricks with my brain. But as I got
closer I could >see them as plain as day.

Howls, bet that was a sight.

Torgo said>I wonder, has any other BOC-L member been through here and
seen these? Or better yet, were these painted *BY* a BOC-L member?

Lets round up the usual suspects.  Rudich lives in Mass and is capable
of such artistry.  However I doubt if he would have resisted the urge to
splash a little HW up there that night.  Ah - ha John Swartz is also a
Mass resident.  Perhaps it was one of those ultra rare occassions where
he had a few Corona's in him after seeing "3OC".  Fess up John. 8>).

Anyway I scratched out a potential setlist and order for Chronicles I.
100 min tape.

Side - A
Stairway to the Stars
Cagey Cretins
O.D. 'd on Life Itself
Baby Ice Dog
Career of Evil
She's as Beautiful as a Foot
Last Days of May (studio)
Wings Wetted Down
Teen Archer
Transmaniacon MC
On the Lamb (But I Ain't no Sheep)
Redeemed
Dominance and Submission (The Al way)

Side B
Flaming Telepaths

(live set)

Subhuman
Hot Rails to Hell
Buck's Boogie
Cities on Flame
ME 262
Astronomy (SEE version)

L8er

lil' ab

"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances.
He does not wear the "hello my name is" badge.
He strikes from below like a viper.
Or from up high like a penny being dropped from the tallest building
around.
He has but one purpose, to do bad things to good people with science!" -
Chromedome