BOC Remasters

Tue Jul 22 08:39:31 EDT 1997

>> Granted we got some demos on WoTT...

>Huh?  Did I miss something?

Well, I think Adrian is referring to the "Bootleg EP" material - which
was previously unreleased promo stuff (although Buck's Boogie was on the
"Guitars that Destroyed the World" album), not demo stuff.

But didn't ya know?  If you put on the first CD of WOTT in your player
upside down, you can hear both the SWU/SFG demos in their entirety, while
putting disc 2 upside down yields all the tracks of "Ezekiel's Wheel"!  ;-)

John

PS:  Has anyone ever tried putting a CD upside down in their player? What
happens?  I hear that if you microwave them, they make pretty sparks before
bursting into flames . . .