OFF: Roach disasters (was: BOC Remasters)

C Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Jul 22 15:02:08 EDT 1997

> Never nuked a CD, though. I can think of a couple that I would have liked
to, though...
> But I don't want to zonk my microwave just to watch a lightshow...

When we got a microwave for the first time when I was a kid, I tossed in a
live crab! I could pick handfuls of them at the beach near our summerplace,
and anyway the poor green little crab ran around frantically, suddenly
turned red and exploded with a shriek and a pop!! Quite an amazing
spectacle, but a bitch to clean up, and a godawful stench. I've since grown
older and wiser as I look back on my evil ways as a foolish boy, but at
least I can claim it was torture in the name of Science...

Some years ago I lived in a cheap rundown pad in New Jersey and we had tons
of cockroaches in the summer, and everyday was a goddamn battle of us vs.
them, they spawned armies out of our bathtub at night.. A few of them had
somehow managed to get into our microwave, and my little science project 10
years earlier paid off - it took the big bastards over 3 minutes to die -
they just kept on walking and walking around in there until they slowly
stopped... and died. Truly truly gross, and we moved out.....

Even sicker, when I was a toddler, and our dog had black leeches that had
quenched their thirst off ol' Oscar and dropped off, and I thought they
were raisins...... I was found screaming with dog-blood and leech-chunks
all over my face and possibly became traumatized for life....

Phew, a little off topic there but I can't afford a shrink!

Christian

ObCD: Primal Scream - Vanishing Point (grooving right now..)