BOC Remasters

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Tue Jul 22 18:12:53 EDT 1997

At 08:39 22/07/97 -0400, John wrote:

>But didn't ya know?  If you put on the first CD of WOTT in your player
>upside down, you can hear both the SWU/SFG demos in their entirety, while
>putting disc 2 upside down yields all the tracks of "Ezekiel's Wheel"!  ;-)
>
>John
>
>PS:  Has anyone ever tried putting a CD upside down in their player? What
>happens?  I hear that if you microwave them, they make pretty sparks before
>bursting into flames . . .

 I tried this with R.E.M.'s "New Adventures..." since there is only the
title in very small print on the back/flip/other side and my CD player went
whirr, click, whirr & spat it back out again.

ChrisW

obCD: Unknown Public 4 - Musical Machinery