OFF: Primal Scream

C Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Wed Jul 23 07:55:28 EDT 1997

Jon wrote:

> great album, eh?

Yeah, it varies but I dig the groovier electronic moments there like
Burning Wheel, Kowalski and Motorhead so far.....

> Any why is it whenever I buy a flippin ticket to a gig these days, it
> gets cancelled? (The Scream just cancelled their tour BTW)
>
> --
> Jon Browne

Tell me about it - Faith No More are sold out (I even entered a last minute
competition for tickets but no luck) and I think, oh well, Primal Scream
are playing the same night so I'll see them... think again.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

There. My primal scream for no more fate worth having...

huh???

Christian

ObCD: Cosmic Jokers _Planeten Sit-In_

"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

                                     - Julian Cope