OFF: Runaway Train film

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jul 23 10:16:16 EDT 1997

>Missed it myself, but Cinemania loves it - and Voight and Roberts both
>picked up Oscar nominations.  Based on a screenplay by Kurosawa, too!
>
>Anyway, it lists music director and composer as a certain Trevor Jones, an
>apparently well-respected South African film and TV composer.  'Course,
>there may have been other stuff in the soundtrack.

Trevor Jones, I've heard that recently....

I think he did the soundtrack to Hensen's Laberynth.  And probably
some other films I can't recall...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random