OFF: Spiritualized

C Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Thu Jul 24 08:44:48 EDT 1997

> >Jon Browne
> >obCD's Spiritualised "Pure Phase" & "Lazer Guided Melodies"
> >Anyone else into these guys?

I have their early EPs and the LGM album. I'm not as huge a fan of dreamy
indie stuff as much as I used to be, but I keep still an eye on the better
bands. I really like a lot of older Spacemen 3 though, which was Pierce's
old outfit with Sonic Boom.... How is the new Spiritualized Jon?? I've
thought about picking it up.....

Christian
---
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

                                     - Julian Cope