SV: OFF: Primal Scream

C Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Thu Jul 24 08:49:02 EDT 1997

>         Christian ,FNM areplaying in Melbourne soon,do you want a ticket.
>
>         regards
>
>         Marty

Sure Martyn, I'll swoop down to Australia to see 'em and then to NY to the
Strange Daze fest and then try to be back in Oslo to catch DarXtar!!!!!
:-)

BTW, I just got the HawXtar CD!!!!!! It's **excellent**, Nik in great form
and the best DarXtar stuff I've heard...... (I have only Daybreak and
Sju).. I'll post something more about it later, I gotta split!!!!! (to
Australia????)

---------

"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

                                     - Julian Cope