FAITH NO MORE....?????? Norwwegian blue???????????

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Thu Jul 24 20:26:01 EDT 1997

Gee, ya think he shoulda used the ol' spellchecker??? :-) Well, at least he is behind the keyboard and not the wheel of a car...

Craig (who has had a couple of cold ones today, too, but its' so friggin' hot, they were immediately converted to sweat!!)

----------
From:   C Mumford[SMTP:cannibal at CUTEY.COM]
Sent:   Thursday, July 24, 1997 9:17 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Off:  FAITH NO MORE....?????? Norwwegian blue???????????

Well this is really weird..  I'm still fsairloy drunk buii think I can make
some sense of this : right after I posted the thing about not getting FNM
tickets I went out for a few erreands and my first stop was to buy a pack
of cigs, and propheticilly I decided to  buy a pack of LUCKY STRIKES!!!!!!
So,  continuing my journey to the phartmacy ("chemist" to ya brits and
felloweuros) I JUST HAPPENED TO BUMP INTO RODDDY BOTTUM  THE KEYBOARDARD
PLAYER OF FAIHT NO MORE!!! How totally bizarre, I was listening to tp
primsl Scream, two minutes after posting to thne list,  at the time and
thinking about a way tto get tickets. So anyway (the guy's put on weight
since last time I saw em play acoupleof nyears ago) I stop him and say" hey
etc. and the guy's looking for the hotel whixch is righht down the street
and I'm like, wow, you are Roddy Botto etc. and tel him tickets are sold
out and he puts me on the friggin guestlist even if he seems kinda pissed
cuz I recognice him and I GET TO SEE FNM FOR FREE WITH SOME BUDDIES WHO
THOUGHT I WASNT GIONNA SHOW UP ANYWAY ANYWAY"!!!! So I buy tons of beer
etc.So I figure, during the show, I shoulda said I was from "GAteavisa" (an
UG paper I doo art etc. for) and got a pass but I was denied and thought oh
well I mighht asw ell kill my visacard,brag about being a usless anarcist
crapmedia journoartist scum scumsuckker  and did, picked nobody up anddrank
liters of beer abd ended up in a near fistfight with somereally old dude
from the Eritrean war waiting for the bus  whom I told still had a
beatifgul soul and we did a high five even thho noyhingwas worth reporting
oh well, th show sucked mooshit anyway!!Q!!!! Ill be okay
Christian (drunk loser-sorry boc-l Iand myself   i'm gonna regret posting
this ))

"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

                                     - Julian Cope

PS - obKIDS:::: smoke Lucky Strikes and you get to meat realrockstars!!!!!