HW: kettering gig

the mikster M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Fri Jul 25 06:25:59 EDT 1997

Dear boclers,

I have tried to find out more info about the Kettering gig as advertised
on the HWwwebsite. According to the Kettering tourist information office
the festival is taking place on August 3rd, at Rushton Hall. The bands on
the flier they have are Bedouin, Dr. Brown and others. I know HLL was with
Dr. Brown a while ago, but not recently(?) so that is why I remeber that
name. It runs from 10.30 am to 11pm, tickets are 5 pounds in advance, or 7
pounds on the gates.

To get to the hall go along the A14 pass through Rothwell (if coming from
Cambridge) there is a mini roundabout where one turns right, to leave
Rothwell. There is a turning on the left signed Rushton Village, and the
hall ought to be on that road. TIckets are available from spinadisc in
Northampton.

Mike w