HW: UK Roswell gig

the mikster M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Fri Jul 25 06:41:53 EDT 1997

A while ago someone mentioned that HW might not be playing a US gig
because they had been asked to do a UK gig to celebrate the Roswell event.

In this weeks Guardian guide there was a bit advertising the UFO
conference and music festival with acid jazz, classic rock (Aug 22nd) and
dance taking place at Earl's Court. I have just phoned up Earl's Court and
they say the event is cancelled, so I guess HW will not be playing here
then, possibly freeing them to do the US gig.

Mike w