Bob Rudich has passed on....

Fri Jul 25 13:42:51 EDT 1997

Scott:

Please pass on all of our condolences to Rudy's family.  I personally
met Bob at 2 Brain Surgeons gigs and we also traded a few tBS tapes.
I'm very sad to hear this news as I had heard he was doing better.

To the person who asked, I assume Scott meant July 11, not August 11 as
I know he had to have passed on fairly recently as I corresponded with
him via e-mail a few months ago - he made a trip or 2 to New York to
catch some Brain Surgeons gigs.  Al and Deb are currently on the west
coast for tBS west coast tour, and I'm sure they will express their
feelings when they return in a few weeks.

Rudy - it was great knowing you - I hope you're in a better place now -
you will be missed.

John