HW: kettering gig

Si sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Fri Jul 25 08:34:47 EDT 1997

On 25-Jul-97, the mikster wrote:
>Dear boclers,

>I have tried to find out more info about the Kettering gig as advertised
>on the HWwwebsite. According to the Kettering tourist information office
>the festival is taking place on August 3rd, at Rushton Hall.

>From Hawkwind feedback (which strangly happened to arrive this morning:

<quote>
...a festival in Kettering on August 2nd. Well, although this is the date
which I had and which Hawkwind's management had, as did bands concerned, it
turns out that the festival is actually on the 3rd, at Rushton, near
Kettering.
Hawkwind won't be there after all, but Bedouin are playing there, so it's a
good job you told me the right date because Alan was given the wrong date too
and had his studio time and accomodation booked to fit with the 2nd.
<end quote>

Good to know that festival organisers are as good as ever ;)

Si