Days of the underground/talk to Michael Moorcock!

C Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Sat Jul 26 01:58:53 EDT 1997

> Didn't know Michael Moorcock had a comic. What is it called exactly?
>
> Strider
---------

Well, I gots the latest issue of Previews with the full lowdown here:: It's
called "Michael Moorcock's Multiverse" and it's written by the man himself
specially for comix. It's published under DC's Helix imprint and has art by
Walt Simonson, John Ridgeway and Mark Reeve. It's a 12 issue series slated
to start this fall. It looks damn good, and if you (or anyone) have any
questions about Moorccock's previous comics work feel free to ask me. I got
tons 'o it... I'm a crazed collector...hihihihihi,,,,

Christian.

"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

                                     - Julian Cope