In Case Of Sonic Attack On Your District Follow These Rules

C Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Sat Jul 26 02:15:13 EDT 1997

Well well well, it's 4 AM and the world is still made of shit. I live on a
main street and it's always fun to blast neighbors with annoying music
clear out of the water when they decide it's time to to losen up their ties
and play some Bon Jovi for the weekend. Really, they do it because they
think they are cool! HA!! I decide to give 'em a double dose 'o riff-o-rama
70's groove destruction with UFO's "Prince Kajuku" and Third World War's
"Preaching Violence" at full bass-o-destructo volume with wide open
windows. They give up immediatly and I'm free to pass out undisturbed on
the livingroom floor for a couple of hours. I wake up two hours later to
the sound of Europe and decide to bring out the cavalry. I break out
Hawkwind's Space Ritual and give them a remastered dose of "Master Of The
Universe" and "Welcome To The Future" at a maddenlingly earbleeding volume.
They shut up. Good. I continue with "You Shouldn't Do That" just to nail it
in and they are still quiet. Good. I top it off with "Sonic Attack", and
pray they get going again soon so I can break out my Black Sabbath records.
I'll have to quote Fear on this: "I love livin' in the city" - may they
pray I don't break out their records too....

Burning the midnight sun,

Christian

---------

"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

                                     - Julian Cope