Hawkwind vinyl search

Bob Lennon Hawkwindus at AOL.COM
Sat Jul 26 22:48:08 EDT 1997

I have a friend who is searching for mint/mint+ condition copies
of the following
He will pay generously for these items as he is a rabbid collector:
1) Hassan I Sahba/Damnation Alley Pt.2 7"
2) Church of Hawkwind 12"
3) Dave Brock Agents of Chaos (lighter printed version) 12"
also there is an offer for anyone not wanting to lose their only copy
of one of the above items: my friend will send a VG+ copy of any of
the above plus trade other rare items for the mint version of it.
any takers e-mail me and i'll forward it
Thanks
bl