OFF: Gong US Tour Dates

Ian R Fines ianfines at JUNO.COM
Mon Jul 28 21:59:06 EDT 1997

After some totally extreme surfing, I found that Gong is going to be
touring the west coast later in Sept..  You lucky bastards!  Anyway, I
guess Daevid is going to be doing a solo US tour as well in November...

GONG / U.S. WEST COAST TOUR

[Allen-Smyth-Malherbe-Sharpstrings-Howlett-Moerlen]

Sep 09 - tba (USA)
Sep 10 - Seattle, WA (USA), The Phoenix
Sep 11 - Vancouver (Canada), Starfish
Sep 12 - Portland, OR (USA), Crystal Ballroom
Sep 13 - Eugene, OR (USA), WOW Hall
Sep 14 - Santa Cruz, CA (USA), Breakroom
Sep 15 - San Francisco, CA (USA), Great American
Sep 16 - Los Angeles, CA (USA), tba
Sep 17 - San Diego, CA (USA), Brick By Brick

oh yeah, and to whoever posted the pressurehed dates...thanks a lot! (:
IT never mentioned a Detroit show, and after looking at a local music rag
today, I noticed that I had missed the band playing at one of my favorite
small clubs (and I mean small).
Must have been a last minute thing.