OFF: trade for Nixtar CD also

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Tue Jul 29 07:33:56 EDT 1997

On 28 Jul 97 at 18:56, cjohnson wrote:

>        I was unable to find any info on ordering the Nixtar CD-R show on
>        either the SBm or Sonique's web site.  Can anyone confirm the exact
>        ordering data for me? (price, contact info, etc).

The reason is simple - it's not official (yet). Only a few copies (of the
planned 100) have been pressed and no-one is supposed to know that it's
available yet.

The Commander (K.Sören Bengsston) usually replies to his email promptly, so
I'd say that he's just away at the moment. Be patient.

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may