OFF: Blackmail (Re: OFF: Dr. Feelgood CDs?)

Christian cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Jul 29 14:05:57 EDT 1997

James Coburn exclaimed as he fired another machine gun salvo eastward
through the mustard gas haze:

>Sorry I didn't ask you this in my previous "thank you" post. Does
>"Blackmail" have a web site?  How can I get a copy of their catalogue?  My
>cursory scan through the "BOC" Goldmine didn't reveal any adverts.

As a splinter bomb dropped by a swooping burning biplane explodes and the
men duck for cover, Christian bursts out, before he is impaled through the
chest by a stuffed swordfish placed in the trenches by private Baldrick,
and drops his recently lit homegrown cigar in the crimson stained mud:

"You can try emailing them at music-mail-order at blacmail.demon.co.uk. They
have a website, but it's not listed in their catalogue (I can't find it
anywhere anyway). You can also try to write them at:

Blackmail
Freepost (TK 974)
PO Box 9 Brentford, Middx
TW8 8BR
England

They have a really wide and tasteful selection of stuff, from the extremely
obscure to popular and good prices. And of course they have some Hawkwind
and BOC stuff :-)"

"Hope this helps - AAArgh!"

Christian