Tribute

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Jul 29 16:47:04 EDT 1997

>Do we want to do any type of memorial to him? It can be something as simple
as a musical tribute like the FZ newsgroup did for him on his first
birthday after he passed on. (Everyone on the list was to play a
particular
Zappa track at the same time around the world. The song was "Watermelon
in Easter Hay", which, despite the name, is a very sad blues number). We
could all play his favorite track (or a mournful number such as "Last
Days of
May") as a tribute.

Just trying to help...

Sincerely and sadly,

>Craig Shipley

I like this idea Craig and would be willing to join in.  I'd prefer
something like Queensryche's Silent Lucidity over Last Days of May but
will happily go along with the majority of folks who are interested in
doing something like this.

lil' ab RR

"There's a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run through in the night
Relax child, you were there
But only didn't realize it and you were scared
It's a place where you will learn
To face your fears, retrace the years
And ride the whims of your mind
Commanding in another world
Suddenly, you hear and see
This magic new dimension

I-will be watching over you
I-am gonna help you see it through
I-will protect you in the night
I-am smiling next to you...in silent lucidity "