HW/NIK: Sonic Attack 2001

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Wed Jul 30 10:46:02 EDT 1997

>as anyone out there gotten Nik Turner's Sonic Attack?? Of his solo stuff I
>have Xitintoday ( a dub, 78), which is great, the IMO decrepid Prophets of
>Time and brilliant Past Or Future... I want to get his Space Ritual too, I
>hear it's good. Anyway, what about his Sonic Attack 2000???
>
>Christian

We more or less agree on the 3 Turner albums you've got, so be warned, I
think _SR94_ is pretty turgid (except for "D-Rider", that is).  Try and
listen before you buy - some folks like it!

Isn't _SA2001_ supposed to be a compilation????  Never seen it, though.

Oh, ObFNM, I loved _King for a Day_, not so sure about _Angel Dust_,
haven't heard much off _Album of the Year_.  And Roddy Bottum's Imperial
Teen album, _Seasick_, is fun!  And _Live at Brixton_ has perhaps the
best-ever "War Pigs"...

- Andy