HW: Spirit Of The Age comp (was Re: HW: Acid Daze CDs)

Christian cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Wed Jul 30 12:44:03 EDT 1997

>Someone did mention that there's a new Sporit of the Age anthology out
>(who?) but I haven't seen this so I don't know if it's the same traclist
>as the previous CD of that title.

There is a compilation called Spirit Of The Age out, but it only has one HW
track - Master Of The Universe!! It has a really interesting and varied
tracklist:

Yes/Starship, ELP/Brain Salad Surgery, Curved Air/Back Street Love, The
Nice/America, Hawkwind/Master Of The Universe, Pink Fairies/Do It, Atomic
Rooster/Devil's Answer, Brinsley Schwarz/Funk Angel, Ten Years After/Love
Like A Man, Jethro Tull/Locomotive Breath, Free/Fire & Water, T.Rex/Debora,
Barclay James Harvest/Mockingbird, Spooky Tooth/I Am The Walrus, Can/Oh
Yeah, Tangerine Dream/Zeit

The cat # is : REN118

This has got to be the most well put together single prog/70's comp I ever
seen, especially at budget price!!

Christian