BOC: Theremin

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jul 30 11:09:03 EDT 1997

Recently when I was listening to Imaginos I think I heard somebody playing
theremin in "Blue Oyster Cult"... have you heard it too?
Though, I'm not sure yet... I was going to listen to the song again this morning
but I forgot it...
For some strange reason theremins fascinate me... so I really want to know
if BOC has used this instrument in other songs too..? and who played it..?

Is there any other funny/odd instruments on the BOC albums (except for Stun
guitar and the tBS Albertron :-)   ???

                mvh -Daniel

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN