OFF: Jethro Tull was Re: HW: Spirit Of The Age comp

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jul 30 11:19:05 EDT 1997

Christian wrote:
>There is a compilation called Spirit Of The Age out, but it only has one HW
>track - Master Of The Universe!! It has a really interesting and varied
>tracklist:

Which version of MotU?

>Yes/Starship, ELP/Brain Salad Surgery, Curved Air/Back Street Love, The
>Nice/America, Hawkwind/Master Of The Universe, Pink Fairies/Do It, Atomic
>Rooster/Devil's Answer, Brinsley Schwarz/Funk Angel, Ten Years After/Love
>Like A Man, Jethro Tull/Locomotive Breath...

 This leads to another Q... when I visited Helsinki for two weeks ago I
saw a remastered version of the Aqualung album... has anyone heard/bought it?
Is it worth buying?
It contains several bonus tracks of which at least one is a left-over from
the Aqualung sessions.
                                vänligen -Daniel

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN