BOC: Theremin

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jul 30 11:57:26 EDT 1997

Mike:

>Can I recommend the Theremin Home Page at:
>http://www.Nashville.Net/~theremin/

Yes you can... :-) I've already got it as a bookmark in Netscape. Good site!

>The only person I have ever seen playing one is Roger Ruskin Spear
>(formerly of the Bonzo Dog Band) who played one which was encased in a
>paper mache leg on 'Music for the Leg' and other tracks.

I've never seen anybody perform with a theremin... too bad...

>My all-time favourite theremin part is on 'Electricity' by Captain
>Beefheart.

I'll take this as a song recommendation and I'll check it out when I have
the opportunity.

>PS If there are Danish dates, does that mean there are UK dates too?
>If they have been posted, I missed them!

I'm sorry, but I don't think there are any other European dates at all.
...but it's not too late to buy a plane-ticket to Denmark yet... ;-)

                        mvh -Daniel

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN