OFF: Jethro Tull

Marshall Wood mwood at SLICE.AGILE.COM
Wed Jul 30 13:04:21 EDT 1997

>The strange thing is that "Aqualung" has always been my favourite
>Tull album -but I have never bought it! I have almost all of their
>albums but this one I only have a (_poor_) tape-copy of.

Then by all means, go for it!

>I think I agree with your "20 Years" opinions. I don't have
>the 3-Cd set but the single CD version. It's a very good selection of songs
>and I'll guess the 3-Cd is even more interesting.

Absolutely.  I had the 1-CD version, listened to it for about
a month, and loved it so much that I bought the 3-CD version.
The booklet in the box is great, and almost every track is a
winner.  Come to think of it, I think it was that box that
caused my Tullitis.  I now have all of their stuff, which is
the only cure for this condition.  Now if I could just shake
this case of Brockitis...

MWood

NP: _Live '79_ - Hawkwind