BOC: Theremin

Wed Jul 30 13:14:11 EDT 1997

 From:          Daniel Wikdahl <mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE>

> Is there any other funny/odd instruments on the BOC albums (except for Stun
> guitar and the tBS Albertron :-)   ???
>
>                 mvh -Daniel

Not really an instrument, but both BD and EB have used an e-bow,
during Reaper and Godzilla, and maybe others, but I can't remember
just now.  I saw them using E-bows circa Spectres, so I got one and
duplicated the appropriate parts for those songs, which my band was
playing at the time.  I got the e-bow parts down perfectly...

theo

ps
BD used an e-bow when I saw them a couple weeks ago, but I can't
remember on which tune!