BOC: Denmark Concerts

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jul 30 15:49:50 EDT 1997

theo:
>Howls!  Always happy to fulfill the stereotypical American role for
>ya!

Haha! :-)
It's strange but we used to have two American teachers here and really
were living stereotypes... so we send them back to the states... :-)

>I assumed that since the gig was in Denmark, that everyone going
>was a Dane [exc. Jerry].

 Jerry is from Belgium... ;-) ;-) ;-)

>Don't know I agree with you about the
>Scots, but I think you're safe as long as you don't call a Canadian
>an American!

...but there is one thing that is even worse and that is when
people [...Americans...] mix up Sweden and Switzerland!!!
OK, they both are small neutral states in Europe but then I can't find any
similarities at all...

Now will I go and have some vodka and beers!

        skål ta mej fan -Daniel

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN